Here it is Friday evening in New Zealand and hopefully we'll have a nice fine sunny weekend.
Tonight I'm sharing a card with you a made for a friend and colleague of my husbands that was turned 60 recently. He has a great sense of humor and has gone through a lot recently with cancer. This card was for you
Happy 60 th Birthday.
With his great sense of humor I knew I could use a wonderful Bugaboo Image as I just adore Gus and knew he would be perfect for the occasion.
I'm entering this card into some challenges that Bugaboo are sponsoring this week.
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Navy Blue Bazzill
3. Paper: Gold Paper
4. Card: Glitter from Roses Creations
5. Deign Paper: Pavalova Papers printed in New Zealand
6. Images: Gus's Birthday Collecting Wrinkles and Spontaneous
7. Colour Medium: Copics and Black embossing pen, gold glitter pen
8. Sentiments: From Bugaboo and my own computer generated using Papyrus.
9. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Rectangle, Scalloped Rectangle, Fancy Labels, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Glossy Accents, Martha Stewart Punch
Inside the card left and right sides.
Sentiment on the outside of the card computer generated.
10. Embellishments: Fancy Label from Spellbinders, gold braid, and gems all from my stash.
11. The back of my card my finishing touch.
Take care everyone wishing you a happy weekend and a great week crafting.