Good morning and welcome to anther wonderful Wednesday and it's another Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards wonderful work ladies.
This week we have a blast from the past Sketch # 216-149.
This sketch was originally used 11 April 2012.
Here's my blast from the past
11 April 2012
This week our Sponsor is Jacqueline Mathews the owner and designer of paper Addictions.
My name is Jacqueline Mathews and I am a crafter and designer. I love paper, pens, doodling, stamping and above all designing. I have a degree in fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design. I worked in the graphic design industry for many years and quit 15 years ago to become a stay at home mom for my 3 kids. Now that the kids are older and don’t need me as much, I am reinventing myself and have decided that I wanted to create my own line of digital stamps. I have dabbled in rubber stamping and became a “Stampin’ up!” demonstrator and had a blast, but thought it would be more fun to create my own stamps. I decided digital was the way to go. It is affordable for the customer and for the designer. I now have a digital stamp shop on Etsy called “PaperAddictions”. I would love to create my own line of rubber stamps someday, but for now I am testing my designs out in my shop to see if anyone likes them. I am pleasantly surprised that I have gotten a good response to the images I have designed so far. This positive response has motivated me to create more images in the future.
Prize: Any 5 items from Paper Addictions
Check out Jackie's shop and blog here:
Don't forget to drop by the other design team members and see what they have created using Paper Addictions images over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Lilac and Aqua Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: Fairy Tales Set from Kaisercraft.
4. Image: The Moon and A Fairy by Paper Addictions.
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Silver Gel Pen.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Circle and Lace Circle, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Real Tacky glue, Kindy Glitz Crystalina for her Wings, Stickles Star Dust for her legs, Stickles Picket Fence for the Moon and a black embossing pen for her eyes.
7. Embellishments: Lace, Silver Stars 2 sizes, Diamante's by Kaisercraft, and flower from my stash.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.