Hi everyone and welcome to the middle of the week, which means it's Wednesday and we have another wonderful
Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
As most of you know that I'm away overseas, travelling in Chile and Argentina with my son and 20 other students and adults from his school, learning Spanish. By now we've arrived in Argentina and hopefully I'm enjoying myself and sampling some of the cuisine and local wines and some wonderful their culture.
This week Sally has another wonderful sketch for you to have a play with. This sketch isn't hard and I think looks great finished. My card is very masculine but look great in person.
Sketch # 225
Here's my card using a Baroque Square by Eureka Digi Stamps our new sponsor.
Baroque Era is a form of Architecture from the 16th Century Italy. You'll see piece of architecture in gilt, gold, silver and wood. Totally amazing work.
This week our new sponsor is
Finally, The Stamps You've been Looking for!Eureka Stamps offers a large variety of images and sentiments in many different categories for all of your stamping needs. Our Paper Sculpting stamps add an extra dimension to your creations. Or, Mix and match our Balloons and Balloon Holders to celebrate every occasion. Our Stamps are available as unmounted, deep etched, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps. If Eureka Stamps aren't exactly what you are looking for, Don't miss out on the sister companies: QKR Stampede, Biblical Impressions Rubber Stamps, or the newest addition; Alluring Impressions.
We have several rubber stamp lines featuring over 10,000 designs. We have been offering our own unique stamps and supplies to the craft industry for over 15 years and have loved every minute of it! Keep an eye on our page as we have lots more designs to add!
Eureka Stamps are offering our lucky winner
5 Digital Images of the winners choice.
With over 10,000 designs to choose from you just won't know where to start but have fun looking here:
Don't forget to drop by the design team over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and see what they created using these amazing images.
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Back Bazzill and Gold crinkled card
3. Design Paper: Timeless Collection from Kaisercraft.
4. Image: Baroque Square from Eureka Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Squares, pop dots, glue dots, real tacky glue.
7. Embellishments: Black Gems from my stash used on the corners of the card, in the Baroque and on the gold and black embellishments.
8. Embellishments to the right. It was really hard to know what to use on this type of masculine card and flowers and ribbons just didn't fit this image. So I purchased this gold and black braid rolled it up to create these embellishments with the black gem in the centre.
9.This is how I finished the inside of my card.
Take care everyone I do look forward seeing your creations this week have a great week and happy crafting.