WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch # 231 -101 Sponsor is Meljen's Designs


Welcome to another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Our Christmas countdown is on the move with only 49 days until Christmas.  I went out today with amazing intentions of doing some Christmas shopping.  I went to my appointment went to an art supply shop and came on home and not one present purchased.  Only some black card and a copic colour refill and they aren't going under the tree only to my craft table.

Congratulations on our winner and to our Top 3 cards awesome work ladies there were so many really lovely cards this week Nancy must find it really hard choosing our winner and our Top 3.

This week we have a blast from the past it's Sketch #101 which we used over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday on 11 May 2011.

Sketch # 231 -101

Here my card this week using Sketch #231 - 101



Here are my cards which were made in May 2011 for Sweet Sketch Wednesday using this same Sketch.
This week our sponsor is Melissa Jenkin's the owner and designer of Meljen's Designs.


A little bit about Melissa.

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has a new challenge every Thursday, and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the adorable line of Meljen's Designs stamps at our store HERE to browse all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's exclusive rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too! Don't forget to join Meljen's Designs on Facebook HERE to take advantage of special sales and promotions that are just for her facebook fans!


Melissa is offering our lucky winner this week


Prize:  4 non-colored digis of winner’s choice

Check out Melissa's images here there are just so many cute 

images to choose from.


http://meljensdesigns.com/


Don't forget to drop by the rest of the
 design team and see what they have created especially for you this week and don't forget to give them a little love for their lovely work.

Challenges I'm entering:

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Red and Green Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: kaisercraft Double sided Christmas Pack Papers.
4. Image: Stocking Kitten from Meljen's Designs
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Silver Gel Pen
6. Glue dots, Real Tacky glue, Glossy Accents, Stickles Star Dust
 7Embellishments: 3 Flowers and an upside down candy cane to look like a stocking decoration.
Holly leaf with a red button and green wire and red ribbon with a silver trim from my stash.

8. Inside my card.


Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.



18 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is so adorable. I just love the image and those eyes are just too cute. Love the way you did the fur on the stocking. You put some beautiful embellishments on this gorgeous card.

Malika said...

The cat is so cute

malika

Joanna M. said...

Your cat is so stinking cute and I LOVE all the glitter and sparkle this week. So pretty.

Céline said...

so cute, love the design
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Unknown said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. Good luck!

Sally Dube said...

Hi Kathie!! 49 days til Christmas!!! Oh dear!! Love your card - such a sweet image and I adore your embellishments!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

You know Kathie, you are the only reason I have gotten myself in gear and started my Christmas shopping. You scared me into it with your count down. LOL Your card is so sweet this week. What litte kid wouldn't love to get a little kitten in their stocking at Christmas. I love the embellishments too! Sooo cute.
Take Care, Hugs, Nancy

Unknown said...

Love your traditional colours and embellishments this week Kathie.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
x

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
Mags
x

Linda Anderson said...

Awwwww, this sure is sweet Kathie!! Love how different we can make the same image look. What wonderful embellishments too. Have a fabulous weekend.

Linda

rachel said...

great card - super image- love that puss! - thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments and good luck xx

Suze said...

Hi Kathie - I get to visit you as a DT now that I have joined the Incy Wincy Designs DT! Love your card - especially the top of the stocking which looks so real. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs for this week's challenge.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute holiday card!! I love the googly eyes!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments “For the Guys” challenge!! I have some newly released products as candy on my blog if you are interested. Have a great weekend!! :) :)
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s 2 Step BLOG Candy

Heide said...

Such a cute card, and I always love seeing the blast for the past cards. Your embellishments are so perfect this week. Great post this week, getting me all worked up about the holidays. I got a few little gifts as of yesterday.
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

This is just adorable and as always your embellishments are a real stand out!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Janice said...

I always love when sketches come round again and you can view how you used them then and now. Love all 3 cards, all very pretty, Jx

The Little Stamper said...

What a great card and the fluffy stocking top is so sweet too.

Thanks for sharing at BM this week.

Sharon x

The Little Stamper said...

What a great card and the fluffy stocking top is so sweet too.

Thanks for sharing at BM this week.

Sharon x