WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch # 233 Sponsor DigiStamp Boutique



Welcome to another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
34 MORE DAY TO GO UNTIL CHRISTMAS
I don't know why I'm even doing the countdown for 
Christmas as I'm just so disorganised this year.

Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work everyone.

Sketch #233

Here's my card using a DigiStamp Boutique
WADDLE WITH XMAS PUDDING.  This sketch is really easy and a great way to use up those scraps.

Look I've stitched my first card, yes its's the first time I've ever stitched a card.  I had the sewing machine out mending my son's shorts so I thought why not stitch my card.


This week our sponsor is 
Sally-Ann Hancock to owner and designer of 
DigiStamp Boutique.


Sally-Ann's Bio

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

She has been sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday once a month since we started which is totally amazing and Sally-Ann is very generous with her prizes.

Our lucky winner will receive

Prize: £10 Voucher at Digi Stamp Boutique

Wow Sally-Ann is just so generous and all of us here at
really appreciate Sally-Ann's generosity which is very much appreciated by all of us especially when we select our images to use.

Don't forget to drop by DigiStamp Boutique and see what's new over there.  Every month Sally-Ann is updating here vast array of amazing images and always has a monthly freebie for you to try before you buy.

Don't forget to show the design team a little love and leave them a message to show your appreciation and comment on their talents over here at 

Challenges I'm entering:
We Wish You A Merry Christmas (Oh bring us some figgy pudding)
Glitter, Designer Paper and Ribbon


Card Ingredients:

1.Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Aqua and Brown Kaisercraft card.
3. Design Papers: Kaisercraft
4. Image: Waddle with Christmas Pudding.
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black embossing pen.


6. Sentiment: Computer generated using Papyrus font.



7. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Square, Ribbon Label, Sewing Machine, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Tacky Glue.


8. Embellishments: Bakers Twine Aqua and White and Brown and White, three different aqua flowers and an aqua brad from my stash.


9. My finished card


10. Inside my finished card.


Take care wishing everyone a wonderful week, happy crafting and Christmas shopping.



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO ADORABLE!!! I made a card with Christmas pud on it this week, too!! :) :) Your card has my fave color scheme and the image is sweet as can be!! :) :) I saw your card @ Make It Monday!!
My Card at Make It Monday
I LOVE TO COLOR!!!

Sandra said...

Very cute card Kathie, the images is beautiful, and i love those papers you used!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Katherine K :) said...

Adorable Card Kathie! Love that sweet penguin image and all the extra fixins' on your creation! Saw you at MIM!

xx Katherine

cropnkathy

Heide said...

What a little cutie! Love your color combo as well as the stitching and one of my favorite things is music sheet paper. Just the cutest card ever.
Mia plays soccer all year, so she ( WE) never really get a break. Maybe about 4 weeks in late spring or early summer but her coach makes her train. I am very excited I head down to FL for the Soccer nationals with Mia the first week in Dec, so looking forward to the warm weather, it is too cold up here in the north! She will be doing all the work down there and I get to bask in the sun and read books! How are your boys? Do you get a break from school soon?
Hugs, Heide

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Kathie
great Christmas card , sweet image and perfect colouring . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. Love the stitching. This image is adorable and love the effects. You make me nervous with the countdown.

mulberry station said...

Kathie, everything about your card says "Gorgeous" I love the image. Infact, it was one I was looking at to use. The brown and teal color combo is one I have always loved. Thanks Kathie, for always remembering me. You never forget birthdays, or other events in my life. I wish I was that good at remembering your Bday. You are a very special person and I love you for that. The other day when you said you were thinking about me at this time, it was just what I needed someone to say.
Thanks for very much..Hugs, Nancy

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Kathie this is so adorable, what a cute card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our Christmas Challenge! Good luck in the draw and hope to see you back again next week, Susan x

Diane said...

Just adorable Kathie and thanks so much for sharing your fab christmas card with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

Good luck sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Donna K said...

How adorable, Kathie! Love the glittery flower embellie. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

Joanna M. said...

I don't know what I loved more about this card this week, the cream and teal color scheme or the name of the digi (who is pretty much THE cutest thing ever!) Who doesn't want to eat figgy pudding with "Waddle". Honestly, after Christmas dinner, I seem to waddle myself! Great job this week!

Jodie Mackrell said...

cute card! love the papers! thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our November Bingo Challenge at CTB! I hope you can join us again very soon!

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely adorable Kathie!!! Love, love, love your image and beautiful papers. And all your embellishments are pure perfection. Love it!

Linda

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

So stunning Kathie! Love the glossy accents and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique competition. Sally-Ann :o)

Jeannie said...

I am just in love with turquoise these days, so this one really stands out to me! He is just adorable and as usual, all of your embellishments are just perfect.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning card Kathie.

Gorgeous papers and I love your colour combo.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Sally Dube said...

Love Love Love your papers!!! I love the music papers and your colors are so fresh for a Christmas card - Beautiful!!
Blessings to you Kathie!!
Sally

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, cute image.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network with our Christmas challenge , hugs Tania (DT) xx