WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch # 232 Sponsor is A Day For Daisies

Red Lady

Welcome to another week and to my Christmas count down
42 days
until Christmas.
Well I hope everyone has had a great week, my boys have been busy studying for exams and as I've told them you cannot study watching TV or listening to music.  My boys have 3 more weeks of school and then they'll be on their summer holidays for 8 weeks.  They really don't know how lucky they are.
Here it is another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday, 
congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards, wonderful work ladies everyone seemed to have enjoy our blast from the past last week.  

This week we have a sketch by Arlana it's very easy and looks great finished, it can be as simple as you like or by adding more embellishments you could make your card very detailed.  
Here is this weeks sketch.

Sketch #232

Here's my card for this week using 
Red Lady by A Day For Daisies.


Our sponsor this week is Tammy the designer and owner of A Day For Daisies.

A DAY FOR DAISIES
 provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

Website:
http://www.adayfordaisies.com/

Direct Store Link:
http://adayfordaisies.com/stamp

Join The Club Link:
http://adayfordaisies.com/statement

Subscribe to News Letter Link:
http://adayfordaisies.com/subscribe

Blog:
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com/

Etsy Shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/adayfordaisies

Face Book:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Day-For-Daisies/142905905744876?ref=ts

THIS WEEKS
PRIZE

  $12 Gift Certificate to ADFD Shop

The winner is to contact Tammy direct.


Thanks Tammy for sponsoring us this week I love my image I chose.


Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Black and Red Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: Unknown
4. Image: Red Lady from A Day For Daisies
5. Colour Medium: Copics 
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Circle, Lacey Circle, Fancy Tag, Petite Oval.  Real Tacky glue, pop dots, glue dots, Liquid Pearls.

7.Silver Swirl Corners from Wild Orchids Designs.
8. Embellishments: Pearl Flowers, Black gems all from my stash and the black net flowers I made.













9. Sentiment: PC generated and the red and black spotted ribbon matches her dress and from my stash.
10. Hat Pin: I made myself from beads from my stash.

11. Inside my card.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week, I can't to see your card and happy crafting.


22 comments:

Sherryn said...

gorgeous card Kathie, my favourite colours xx

Anonymous said...

such an elegant card :D Seen on MIM

Aluna said...

Very elegant card. I like the combination of colors. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Wow Kathie, this is quite a lovely creation. I love everything about it and your colouring is amazing. Those little tulle/net flowers are a gorgeous addition too. Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.

Lynn, DT BSCB
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

Joanna M. said...

You have such a distinct card-making style Kathie! I would recognize this card as yours without being told. She is truly gorgeous! I love all the black gems decorating her and that black and red color palate. Great job.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful creation thank you for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT xx

Sandy said...

A lovely card, fab image, love the pearls and bling! Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. Love the pin and all your embellishments with your beautifully colored image. The colors are stunning. Your cards are just so beautiful inside and out. Have a great week.

Linda Anderson said...

What a beauty of a card Kathie. Love the elegance. All your embellishments are simply the perfect finishing touch. Lovely!!

Linda

Heide said...

Stunning card, love the black, white and touch of red it is very elegant. The black net flowers are great too.
Hugs, Heide

dragonllew said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week.
Jenny x

Debbie said...

A beautiful card and a lovely design. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

mulberry station said...

I am so slow commenting this week. It has been a busy one for me. Yur card is stunning. I love every little morsel of it! Beautiful work, Kathie.
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous card KAthie - stunning!! Always love seeing your hat pins =) and I love your embellishments. The netting is perfection!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love the design and the cuts. Just beautiful! Those corners are great too. Love the addition of the black net too.. Just wonderful!! Saw you on MIM!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

Anonymous said...

Love the red you used as the main color! Such a gorgeous image and card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

Mei
LTC DT
CCC DT
CCH DT
Anyone for Anya DT

Roxann said...

What a beautiful card, Kathie! Love your flowers and the pearls in her hair. Fabulous! So glad you shared at TTCRD.

From your newest follower,
Roxann

Janice said...

Top of the class Kathie, I adore your card this week. Super image choice, lovely colouring & perfect embellishments. Hope you're boys get on ok with their exams, a stressful time for us Mum's though you're boys won't think so. Funny reading you are heading into Summer holidays - we have just hit winter & the first of the snow! Jx

Arlana 11426 said...

Love your fun papers and that image is so sweet. Your coloring and stick pin is so perfect. Have a sweet day! Hugs Arlana

Paper Panda said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine.
Mandy x (LS DT)

Jan said...

Gorgeous card thanks for playing along with us at CCC xx Jan

Wattage said...

Lovely card! Black, white and red is such a good combo - thanks for joining the challenge at Songbird, Lisa (DT) x