Welcome to another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Hope everyone has had a lovely week and you've enjoyed your crafting. Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards awesome work everyone.
This week I had a few minutes up my sleeve to have a look at other projects out there and I came across a 3 Step card which I had a go at producing and was happy with the results which was fun.
This week we have another great sketch from Sally it
Here's my card using the above sketch and I've used Maisey Starts School by DigiStamp Boutique.
This week our wonderful sponsor is
Sally-Ann Hancock the designer and owner of DigiStamp Boutique.
Digi Stamp Boutique
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.
Sally-Ann is offering our very lucky winner a
which can be spent in her online store
There are so many wonderful images in Sally-Ann's store you'll be totally blown away.
Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the design team diva's design this week.
Challenges I'm entering this week:
1. Base: White Kaisercraft card cut 6 x12 twice.
2. Coloured Card: Blue and orange Kaisercraft card.
3. Design Papers: By Magnolia Papers
4. Image: Maisey Starts School coloured with copics.
5. Tools: Cuttlebug, Fancy Ovals, Glossy Accents for her apple and shoes, real tacky glue, pop dots, glue dots.
Inside the 3 step card
Step 2 The front of the 3 steps. Step 3 The side view of the 3 steps.
6. Embellishments numbers and letters are a Cuttlebug Font which I cut out and mounted them on chipboard. The blackboard is made from black paper and kraftcard and I inked the edges, white gel pen,gems.
7. Embellishments: For the outside of the card, Florist paper recycled from a bouquet of flowers, ribbon, buttons and brads.
8. The back of the my card.
Hope you liked my card this week which was fun to make especially with all the embellishments and steps.
Take care everyone wishing you all a happy week crafting.