Good morning and welcome to my blog. Here it is Wednesday again, Wednesday seems to be popping up quicker every week as I get older.
Today being Wednesday mean we have another wonderful
Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards lovely work every and it's such a joy visiting your blogs and how you show your creativity.
This week we have another lovely sketch from Sally, yes it has a lot of layers but you'll be pleased with the finished results.
Here are some different shots of my card using this sketch and this lovely image from our sponsor this week Sami's Stamps and the image is ' Bundle Of Dreams'.
Yes this week our sponsor is Samantha Siemers Ratliff
the owner of
Sami Stamps Bio
Hello! I’m so happy to be here as a Sponsor for Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats. I hope you enjoy crafting with Sami Stamps as much as I enjoy illustrating them!
If you’re having fun here, please feel free to come check us out!
Click on a link to Visit our...
BLOG , BLOG SHOP , CURRENT CHALLENGE and our ETSY SHOP
Prize: $12.00 Gift Certificate to Sami Stamps Shop
Don't forget to drop by the rest of the design team over at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the rest of the girls created using Sami's images.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: Cream Kaisercraft Card
2. Coloured Card: Cream, and Bluebell Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Papers: Old scraps being used up from other cards.
4. Image: Bundle Of Dreams by Sami Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Embellishments: A selection of embellishments from my stash pale blue ribbon around the edges of the die, ivory and silver crown pin, cream flat back pearls, cream Dove Cabochon and heart rose centred Cabochon and Baby foot prints die by Marianne Dies.
7. Tools Used
8. Dies Used
9. Inside my card and the back of the card.
Wishing everyone a wonderful week and happy crafting.