Good morning and welcome to my blog. Today is Wednesday which means it's another Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards, great work everyone.
This week we have another sketch from Sally which has a lots and lots of layers.
This week I've rotated the sketch one turn to the left to fit my image in and I really love how this sketch turned out.
I've used Gourd Flower Birdhouse by Fresh Brewed Designs and a sneak preview of the inside of my card.
This week our sponsor is the lovely Heather Dennis the owner of
Fresh Brewed Designs.
Fresh Brewed Designs
Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the owner and artist at Fresh Brewed Designs. I love and do all I can to put God first in my life. I am so blessed beyond all I deserve. I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything. We lead praise and worship together in church. I love hearing him sing. I home school two of the best kids in the world. They are my heart. I can't even describe how much they mean to me. I LOVE all things crafty. I have been crafting and creating since as early as I can remember.
Here is a little about our shop:
Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been offering a wide variety of digital and rubber stamps since November 2010, designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere. With over 30 categories to choose from and new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all of the time.
Every month this year we will be giving away BLOG CANDY!
We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook page, where fresh ideas are always percolating.
Heather is offering our very luck winner
3 Free Digis from her online store
Fresh Brewed Designs
Don't forget to check out SSW2 here and see what the rest of the design team created for you this week.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Bottle Green and Yellow Kaisercraft card.
3. Design Paper: Bo Bunny Sunflowers
4. Image: Gourd Flower Birdhouse by Fresh Brewed Designs
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Gloss Accents and green gel pen.
6. Tools: Tools used for my card.
7. Tools: Stitched Stax and Spellbinders
8. Embellishments: Green peg for hold the sentiment from my stash.
9. Embellishments: Two sunflower from my stash which I added Burlap and a Burlap bow as well as green leaved from my Martha Stewart punch and coloured the centres with a brown Copic pen.
10. Sentiment: Many Thanks Ticket embellishment from Cuddly Buddly
11. Decorations: Inside my card and the finishing of the back of my card.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week, happy crafting and I look forward to commenting on your cards.