WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Amalia's Christmas Lights



Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Well here it is another wonderful Wednesday.  Winter is nearly over for us here in New Zealand and Spring is next month.  I thought that our days were getting longer and the weather was warming up but in the last few days we've had a cold spell, a hail storm that looked like snow, waking up to a nice white frost and the temperature was -2c but today it's an amazing sunny day so what more would I want at this time of year.  I know that a lot of you would be thinking what's she on about as your winters are so much colder.

Being Wednesday means we have another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards great work everyone.  This week we have another great sketch from Sally.

Sketch #64



Another great sketch showing off our design papers.

I couldn't make my mind up with what colour design papers to use.  Do I go traditional colours or do I go overboard and something trendy well here's my creation I do hope you like it.

This week our sponsor is Dilly Beans Digi Stamps and the owner is Megan Suarez and she has so many wonderful images to choose from I really don't know where she comes up with these wonderful ideas she amazes me.


Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
By Megan Suarez


www.sillydillybeans.blogspot.com

Our price this week is

3 Free Images

 of the winner choice from her on line store



Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created this week using Dilly Beans Digi Stamps over at 

Challenges I'm entering:

Coldplay's Christmas Lights
Christmas
Christmas



Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Palo Verde and Red Devil by Bazzill Basics
3: Design Papers: Yuletide and Timeless Classics all by Kaisercraft 
4. Image: Amalia's Christmas Lights


5. Colour Medium: Copics and black embossing pen.

6. Tools used: As well as Glossy Accents for the Holly and berries and Christmas Lights.



7. Dies Used.


8. Embellishments: Red ribbon with a gold trim, red flat back pearls, ribbon flower which I made and a brad from my stash.


9. Inside my card and the back of the card.  Merry Christmas is also from the Yuletide 12x12 pad from Kasiercraft.


 Wishing everyone a wonderful week and happy crafting.







16 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is so sweet. I love the coloring of your image. The bow is just so beautiful. You put so much into your cards - great paper choice. Sounds like you have another wonderful trip planned with your sons.

Cards By MI said...

A lovely card with lovely classy dps. Love them all. Cool image as well. A great card. Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland this month. :)
Love n hugs
Marie
Ps. Envy you your cold days, can't wait until winter gets to Sweden. :)

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this image is! I LOve your colours and design..The ribbon is so pretty too.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

anne said...

Another gorgeous creation Kathie, I love the papers you have chosen especially the holly one on the left and I really should have a go at making ribbon flowers too to use up some of my ribbon mountain as it is such a lovely embellishment.
We are enjoying some nice summery weather just now, it's a much dryer summer here in England than last summer was although my brother up in Scotland says they have had a lot of wet up there.
Wishing you a lovely week
Anne x

Chris said...

Fabulous Christmas card, cute image , great design and papers! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful Christmas card, lovely papers, colouring and details

Linda Anderson said...

Beautiful Kathie!!! Love your coloring of this adorable image. I love seeing how wonderfully different our cards are when using the same image.
Your post was a hit with my oldest son, he LOVED seeing the cars, like any man would!! Hahaha!

Linda

Jacee said...

So cute Kathie, a fabulous design, love the music paper, looks great, and your bow is just wonderful, what a great idea, love it!
Thanks for all your lovely comments today Kathie, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate every single visit. I'm sure you'll have a great time when you come over, do bring a hat and scarf though! LOL
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Joanna M. said...

Holy cow, I LOVE those paper this week. Your ivy and music papers go perfectly together. I'm not going to lie, I am sooo ready for some cooler temperatures here (not really a fan of summer temperatures-- shhhh) I hate to be hot. I'm pretty jealous of your trip. It sounds fabulous!
~Jo

karalschuknecht said...

Great card & I love the image and design. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty card and the cute image. I like how you did the 3 panels of different papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous image, lovely papers, fun layout and that bow is fab! Great card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week, and I'm sorry to be so late commenting xx

Heide said...

What a wonderful card, love your ribbon bow. Hugs, Heide

caroline said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at sisters of craft . Good luck
Caroline dt