WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Edwin and Hetty Set


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Today is Wednesday which mean we have another Sweet Sketch. 
Congratulations to our winner and our Top 3 cards lovely work everyone.

This week we have another great sketch by Sally, this one really shows off you design papers.

Sketch #65


This week I've used another image out of the Edwin and Hetty Set, this is such a cute set from our sponsor this week
DigiStamp Boutique.
This is an awesome set with 4 different images to choose from and can be used for so many different occasions.

Here's Edwin with a gift for Hetty.
Here's a quick preview of the inside of my card.

This week our sponsor is Sally-Ann Hancock the owner of 
DigiStamp Boutique. Don't forget to pop over to her shop and see what's new and interesting to purchase you won't be disappointed. 


Digi Stamp Boutique

Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Sally-Ann is offering our lucky winner

Prize:   £10 voucher 

from her online store.
You can check out her wonderful images
over at 

Don't forget to drop by the rest of the girls over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they've created with Sally-Ann's images. 

Challenges I'm Entering: 

Bling Bling, Lace and or Ribbon (Ribbon Rose) No Sentiment



Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Fussy Pink, Bloom , Wild Pansy all by Bazzill Basics
3. Design Paper: From Crafters Choice Cherish Collection 12 x 12
4. Image: Edwin from Edwin and Hetty Set
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Black Embossing Pen


6. Tools used: As well as Glossy Accents for the Gift and Card


7. Dies Used:


8. Embellishments:

Mauve and White Flower,   3D images letter and gift and Ribbon Flower

9. Finishing Touches:
Inside my card and the back of the card.

Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.



15 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is so precious. Love the pretty colors and fun sequins. You always have the most beautiful card insides.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Kathie - this is such a cute and sweet card. Love the girlie colours and the sketch is a good one too. Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
Helen x (DT)

Linda Anderson said...

Awwwww, how adorable!!! What wonderful coloring of this sweet image. Great papers too. Love your scattering of sequins too. I just bought a bunch, now I need to start using them!!!

Linda

Joanna M. said...

Awww, I love those sweet Edwin and Hetty images (tho I'm going to admit that I never can tell which is which!!) Love the monochromatic feel and all those fabulous sequins! Great job.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet guy and your colour scheme and design are both fabulous. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Jacee said...

How sweet Kathie, love the papers and that cute image, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Mrs Beez said...

Oh my this is super cute and so pretty. Love the pinks and sparkle. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Heide said...

Kathie, This is so sweet, love how you added the the sparkles and cute flower. This little Elephant just melts my heart, So cute! Hugs, Heide

Heather said...

This is so, so, so, so cute!! That little elephant is adorable! Love that pretty flower and all the sequins sprinkled about. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Carla's Cards said...

Very adorable card with great colors.
Thanks for playing with us at Crafting from the Heart.

anne said...

Love this Kathy, your image is so beautifully coloured and I love your pretty pink and lilac papers.
Hugs
Anne xx

Lynsey said...

Hi this is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with A Gem of Challenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x

Mojca said...

Oh I just love your creations, looks so very pretty! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Glittertastic said...

This is fab! I do like the flower you've used - brings the whole colour scheme together.Thank you for sharing your creation with us this week at Simply Papercrafts!

Sharon (Glittertastic)
DT Member

Nikki said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki