WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 4 January 2017

Dandelions & Butterflies


Wow I can't believe that Christmas and New Year's over already and here it is 4th January 2017 already.  Well we're back over at Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge
and this week our theme is
Anything Goes
and our sponsor is 
Bugaboo


and our lucky winner will receive

I've always wanted to make a card with this wonderful silhouette of Dandelions and Butterflies 
and this was the perfect week to use it.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT's have created using Bugaboo images over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

Challenge Recipe:

1. Base: White Linen
2. Coloured Card: Black Nor by Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Basic Papers and colours by Rosies Studios



4. Image: Dandelions & Butterflies by Bugaboo Images
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used



7. Glossy Accents for the bubbles.


8.  Dies Used: Spellbinders Circles

 My Favourite Things Stitched Circles

9. Embellishments: Black gems, Ribbon and Brad all from my stash.

10. Card finishing:  Inside and the back.


Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week.  
Happy crafting.



1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. Love your different papers with the image.