WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Coffee Break


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Well Christmas and New Year are now over and we're having a lovely summer here in New Zealand, but it's not as hot and I thought it was going to be.  I feel that our seasons are changing as it seems to be getting hotter at the end of January and February, but I here that my northern hemisphere blogging friends are having a really cold winter and a lot of snow.
This week over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge  #311, I'm using a new sponsor for me as I haven't used The Paper Shelter images before.  These images are so cute.

Sponsor
The Paper Shelter


Our lucky winner this week will receive 
$10.00 Gift Certificate
for The Paper Shelter online store


Challenge I'm Entering:
(New Sponsor's Image, New Ribbon and New Sentiment)

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Peacock and Aqua Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Paper: Cloud 9 Paper


4. Image: Coffee Break by The Paper Shelter
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black, White, Silver Gel Pens
6. Tools used.


7. Dies Used:
a. Spellbinders Large Squares
b. Stitched Circles by Creative Memories
c. Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles 


8. Embellishments:
a. Pearl Buckle - Hobby House
b. Peacock and White Ribbon from my stash
c. Sentiment - From Cuddly Buddly
d. Peacock flat back Pearls


9. Inside the card and the back of my card.


Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.




11 comments:

Janette said...

Love your card Kathie, thanks so much for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Alpna said...

Lovely creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD
Alpna DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is just adorable. You did such a great job coloring her especially her hair. Great color combo. Today we had 22 degrees and freezing rain. I ended up with water in my basement yesterday which is a problem since it is on the opposite end as the pump, and it is on my new flooring. I have a huge fan going to dry the carpeting out, YUCK!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Kathie! What a treat to have you share your sweet card in our challenge. I hope that you will join us again soon. i look forward to seeing more of your amazing art.
Have a blessed week,
Karen L
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Jean said...

Great card, loving it inside and out.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
Jean xx

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! I LOve this image, colours and your pretty shading. Thank you so much for joining us at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Gorgeous card Kathie! Your coloring is awesome...love her hair! Thanks for joining our challenge at QKR Stampede this week!

Brenda DT

karalschuknecht said...

Such a cute card and beautifully colored and great papers too. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Cara said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Judy Rozema said...

Super coloring - especially on her hair! I like your little ribbon slider too. So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.