WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 19 January 2017

Flower


Hello and welcome to my blog.  This week over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge our theme is Anything Goes so I want to see those creative juices can run wild with you.

Here is another view of my card using this weeks sponsors image.

Peak of the inside as well.


This week our sponsor is 
Little Blue Button Stamps


Don't for get to view Little Blue Button Stamps as there are so many amazing images to choose from.  

This week the prize is
$10.00 gift certificate for their online store. 



Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created using 
Little Blue Button Stamps.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Grape Bazzill and Aqua Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Paper: Purples by Kaisercraft


4. Image: Flower by Little Blue Button Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used


7. Glossy Accents: For the blue bubbles.


8. Dies: Spellbinders Floral Ovals


9. Embellishments:
a. Beautiful ribbon flower with diamante centre
b. Medium flat backed Aqua pearls
c. Aqua satin ribbon all from my stash 


10. Inside and the back of my card.


Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.


11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie your card is gorgeous. I love your coloring and all your details.

anne said...

This is beautiful Kathie, I love the way you have coloured it and the lovely colour scheme you have used. I was going to choose this image myself and had a little smile to myself when I saw that you had got there before me.
Hugs Anne xxx

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE your card, Kathie. The purple is so lovely, and you did a fabulous job with the image. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your amazing talents with us. I hope you will play along with us again soon. It's always a treat when you do.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Buffy said...

Lovely card, great colours. Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
Buffy (DT)

Blue Daisy said...

Lovely card! Fabulous colour combo! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Tracyx

Billie A said...

Very pretty and love the color choices. The flower is colored beautifully. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty this is a very lovely card Thanks for joining Crafting by Designs challenge love and hugs Carole DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Amazing card and so pretty. I love this color combination!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jackie C said...

Beautiful, great colour combo! Thanks for Linking up at PDE, Jackie DT member.

Sherry said...

Love The Colors Great Coloring . Beautiful Thanxx For Playing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends
Sherry @ LPOCF DT