WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Christmas Giraffe

Good morning and welcome to my blog.  It's been and interesting fortnight looking at everyone wonderful creations.
My baby turned sweet sixteen on Sunday, it was so lovely spending the weekend with him celebrating after his sports on Saturday and Sunday.
Today I'm at Massey University with my son at their open day and the course he's wanting to do next year.

Here's another look at my card.

Sketch #118
This week our sponsor is 
 Cute As A Button
the image I used was
Christmas Giraffe


This fortnights prize from Cute As A Button
2 Free Images
you can check out the shop here

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created this week using some of their images over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen Card
2. Coloured Card: Spearmint by Kaisercraft
3. Design Paper: Very old my Kaisercraft


4. Image: Christmas Giraffe by Cute As A Button
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used


7. Stitched rectangles by My Favourite Things
Circles by Spellbinders

8. Gems from my stash and Wasabi Tape
 which I had in my stash but have never used it before.

9. Inside and the back of my card.

Take care wishing you a great week and happy crafting.


18 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, this is so beautiful. Love the colors and the paper is a perfect match. Great sketch! They grow up so quickly so glad you got to spend time with him on his birthday. My son actually drove 1000 miles to spend time with me for my birthday last week which is so special. So squeeze them while you can!!!

meg said...

Love the image and your papers,Thank you for joining in the challenge at Ooh-la-la

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous colour combo and such a cute image!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our August challenge 13 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT x

LOU said...

Adorable card Kathie. Love that giraffe.
Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon.
Lou DT xo

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow what a really cute image, I'm in love with him, I love the colours and beautiful backing paper.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
Hugs Julie xxx

crafty said...

Lovely card and I love the addition of the pompom on the end of the hat. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Juls said...

Cuteness.. love the Pom Pom .. thank you so much for sharing it with us at Digi chooseday crafty hugs Julia xx

Shylaashree said...

so cute and a great card.Thanks for playing along with at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@BSCB.
Adhiraacreations

Joanna M. said...

This is absolutely A-Dorable. I love the pom-pom on his hat plus all the gorgeous coloring. That turquoise and brown combination is really fabulous too. Cute, Cute, CUTE!
~Jo

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute giraffe and great layout with the two papers.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

Creating with Susan said...

This is super cute! Love that image. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! I think I need this image for my collection. I love that you used non-traditional Christmas colours and the pattern papers go so perfectly with this image.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges. – Amanda DT

Heide said...

Adorable card! Love your color combo and your perfect embellishments. Have a great week. Hugs, Heide

anne said...

So adorable Kathie, love the colours you have used.
Hugs Anne xx

Hester said...

Fabulous Christmas card! Love the non traditional colours
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Cute and wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt