WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 31 August 2017

Cornflower



This week over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #344
Quick & Easy
This card was Quick and Easy
I just love this image from our Sponsor.


Theme - Quick and Easy

Sponsors


and our lucky winner this week will receive

Prize - $15 gift certificate 

Challenges I'm Entering:
Ribbon, Oval, Rhineshone
Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen Card.
2. Coloured Card: Even Surf by Bazzill 
3. Design Paper: Digital Paper Cornflowers by Doodle Pantry


4. Image: Cornflower by Fred She Said
5. Colour Medium Copics

6. Tools Used.


7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Oval Large
Lacey Oval
Classic Circle Large
Petite Scalloped Circle Large


8. Embossing Folder: Fleur De Les


9. Embellishments: White and Silver Satin Ribbon and Silver Rhinestones. 

9. Inside and the back of my card.



Take care have a great week and happy crafting.




9 comments:

Sherri said...

Gorgeous card! LOVE that blue and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, this is stunning. Love the blue color.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is gorgeous. Great design. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

anne said...

I love this Kathie, cornflowers are one of my favourite flowers and your embellishments and papers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Anne xxx

Dorothy S said...

Lovely! I like the shaded look around the flowers - and the gorgeous bow. Thank you for joining the QKR Stampede Anything Goes (option - keep your eye on the ball) challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Oh my goodness! This is super gorgeous! I love the blues! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

ScrappyHorses said...

Ooh, such beautiful blues! The image is lovely and your embellishments perfect! Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Eve's Been Reading said...

Love the colour tones, such a pretty card. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Iskra said...

Absolutely Love this card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge.
Iskra DT