Today Sunday 3rd September is Father's Day here in New Zealand and Australia. Here's the card I made for my hubby. I made a separate one from the boys as it's in traditional Irish colours Orange, Green and White.
I find it so hard to make masculine cards, I don't know why as my house is full of men even the cat.
Quick peek of the inside.
Challenges I'm Entering:
(My husbands school colours Green & Blue)
No image only a sentiment
1. Base: White French Linen Card
2. Coloured Card: Even Surf By Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Scraps
5. Sentiment: PC Generated Font Typewriter and Algerian
6. Embellishment: Copper button and twine.
7. Tools Used:
8. Dies Used:
9. Inside the card and the sentiment.
Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.