WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 20 August 2017

Flowers & Die Cuts


Good Sunday morning here in New Zealand, all I can say is bring on Spring and hopefully the rain will spot.  This winter hasn't been that cold but I think we've had a record for the amount of rain that's fallen.

This morning I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my sister a while ago and now it's time that I can share it with you.

I wanted to try out my new Spellbinders dies.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card:
3 No design paper

4. Embellishments:

Aqua Flat back Pearl Hearts
Aqua Flat Backed Pearls
Handmade Pearl Head Pin
Happy Birthday Jan sentiment is PC generated.



5. Tools Used:


6. Dies Used
Spellbinders Petite Classic Ovals
Petite Scalloped Ovals
Classic Circle
Lacey Circle


7. Cuttlebug: Divine Swirls embossing folder.


8.Spellbinders: Curved Boarders #2 by Spellbinders


9. Fancy Flourish by Cheery Lynn Designs


10. Finishing touch the inside and back of my card.

Take care enjoy your weekend and happy crafting.


10 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow gorgeous work. I love your spray of flowers, stunning and your die cuts to create this gorgeous card. Lovely work. Looks amazing.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/



Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie that is so elegant and I'm sure that your sister treasured it. It is beautiful inside and out. Those dies are gorgeous. Great color choice and those flowers are beautiful.

Arlene said...

Gorgeous colors and flowers and not to leave out the design - fantastic. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

anne said...

So stunning Kathie, love the teal colour.
Hugs
Anne xx

Unknown said...

I adore this card beautiful bouquet of flowers and loving the background, thank you for joining in our challenge at OLL and good luck, Tez x

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Wow this is stunning!Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge.
Good luck
Lynda x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally loving the flower clustering and in my favorite color too! Thanks for joining in at STB.

Michelle J M said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Your flowers are gorgeous! Michelle x

Joanna M. said...

Well, I can see that I am going to have to spring for those Spellbinder curved dies. Sooo pretty!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)