WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 9 June 2019

Baby Giraffe


Welcome to my blog.  Sorry, my card is so late posting but really this last fortnight has been so busy in this household.  With school Ball season, long weekends and busy doing things for everyone else apart from myself.
This card was made for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 
Challenge Sketch #161.
Here's some other view of my card.

Sketch #161
I really like this sketch saying so myself seeing I designed it but is very clean and simple and shows off all those wonderful design papers we all have and never want to use up as they are our favourites and we're keeping them for a rainy day.

This week our sponsor is 
Cute As A Button
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 have created this fortnight.

Card Recipe: 

1. Base: White French Linen Card.
2. Design Papers: Scraps from my scrap drawer.
3. Coloured Card: Bazzill card Hazel.
4. Image: Baby Giraffe by Cute As A Button

5. Colour Medium:

6. Embellishments: Buttons and Ribbon from my stash. 

7. Dies Used: By Spellbinders



 8. Inside and the back of the card.




1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, that giraffe is just too cute. Love the sketch.