WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 19 May 2019

Baby Girl


Today I'm sharing a card with you I made for a dear friend of mine, she became a grandmother to this darling wee girl by the name of Pia.

Challenges I'm Entering:
Ribbon, Punches/Dies and Embossing

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: Pinki By Bazzill
3 Design Paper: By Uniti Papers


4. Sentiment: Computer generated.

5. Embellishments:
Ribbons, Charm and Pearls all from my stash.


Ribbon and Charm

6. Dies and Punches Used.


7. Inside and the back of the card.



12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie that is such a sweet card for a little girl. Congrats to your friend that is such an honor to be a grandmother and I'm sure that she will be spoiling that Pia.

Fiona said...

I love your gorgeous card - I bought this set purely because I'm to be a grandmother very soon for the first time and I love what you've done with it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Alex said...

Cute card for a little baby girl! I like the cute baby foot dies you used.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#29 – Fairies / mythical creatures}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#29 – little wonders}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges{#59 – Newborn}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation, lovely design! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Sherri said...

This is just adorable! A perfect baby card for sure! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card Kathie. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Crafting Belle said...

Super sweet card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Week 9 Challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.

Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday.

KathyA. said...

What a precious card that is sure to be cherished. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Creative world said...

This is so sweet,love the design here...thank you so much for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you soon
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a sweet creation, I love it!! It's so perfect for our 'family' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for joining in with us. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x

The Red Mullet Band said...

What a pretty card!!!! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us
Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog.