WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 13 June 2019

Mum's Wedding Day


Welcome to my blog.  Today we celebrate a milestone it's
10 years ago this week that Sweet Sketch Wednesday started and then went on to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  So please hop over to SSW2 and see my posting and join us this month to celebrate 10 years in Blogland and it's also my 9th year with Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this month.

Here is my celebration card using 
A Day for Daisies Image
Mum's Wedding Day


A Day for Daisies is our sponsor this month as I love Tammy's images.  If you don't know by now you may have read that Tammy is closing down ADFD.  This really saddens me and I wish her all the very best in her new artistic adventure.


Celebrating 10 years we've decided to use the first original sketch used back on 9th June 2009.
Sketch #1
by Arlana Patten


I do hope you all join us in this 10-year milestone in Blogland.
Challenges I'm Entering:
Card Recipe: 
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured card: Burning Ember by Bazzill Card 
3. Design Paper: Que Sera Sera Plum Crazy by K & Co
Image result for k & co que sera sera plum crazy

4. Image: Mum's Wedding Day by A Day For Daisies

5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Sentiment:
Unbranded Die Congratulations

7. Tools Used.


8. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Squares, Classic Circles Large and Tear drop. 


9. Embellishments:
Flower unbranded die, metal corner, gems, lace and ribbon all from my stash. 
 10. Inside and the back of the card.

Take care everyone and happy crafting this month.


14 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fabulous creation! LOVE the lush colours and gorgeous card design. This is brilliant! It is SO sad that ADFD is closing. I too loved Tammy's enchanting images. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Southern Girls. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

ahlers5 said...

Such a pretty card. I love your coloring, paper and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at QKR.

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

anne said...

This is beautiful Kathie, I love the addition of the gold with the orange tones it makes it look really opulent. Thank you so much for your fabulous posting on the SSW2 blog and for all your support and brilliant sketches.
Hugs
Anne xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card with lovely rich colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Lisa Walsh said...

Such a gorgeous & beautiful card. I love the warm colours you've chosen & the die cutting with the gold is very elegant. You've also coloured the image absolutely beautifully.

Kathie, we're currently looking for some new creative talent to join our Papercraft Business Design Team & would love for you to consider applying.

You can find out all the details & apply here: Papercraft Business DT Call

I hope you're having an awesome weekend.
XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

Dorothy S said...

What a pretty setting for the stunning flowers! Thank you for the kind words on my entry. I have been caring for my husband (Parkinson's and a broken hip) - he is better so maybe I can craft a bit more!

Creative world said...

Sweet card and lovely design...thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Diane Louise J said...

Beautiful card Kathy. I love ADFD images.

Thank you for leaving lovely comments about my card on my blog - https://dianesfavouritecards.blogspot.com/2019/06/crafty-friends-challenge-112.html

In answer to your question the floral paper is from a company called Craft Sensations.. here is the link to the company... https://craftsensations.nl. I bought my paper pad from a shop called 'The Range', not sure if they have this shop in New Zealand, I am from Great Britain. The name of the pad is called 'Soft Romance' and all the papers are gorgeous.

I hope you manage to find a shop where you live which sells it.

If you lived nearer I could have sent you a pad in the post, but New Zealand is so far away, i think the postage will be extremely high.

Thanks and bye for now
Crafty hugs
Diane Louise xx


mixamatoasties said...

Super card. Thanks for sharing at FabNFUnky this week.

Susan

mulberry station said...

Kathy, your card is stunning. I am so happy you asked us to join you for the 10th anniversary. I really can't believe it has been that long, either. My daughter and I just got back from a cruise to Alaska. We had such a great time and it was good to get a break from work. It was much needed. Thanks again for inviting us!
Hugs, Nancy

Lisa J said...

So Pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC Digi Creations. Lisa DT

Desire Fourie said...

Kathie this is so wonderfully crafted and is great for our June challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie, Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to SSW2. I actually wrote a comment to you the first day but somehow I lost it and had to move on with the day's responsibilities.
Thanks so much for inviting me to participate in the 10 year anniversary. I have loved those I have met and interacted with and of course I've enjoyed creating.
Your card is lovely as usual. I have always loved your style and detail. Yes, we are much alike in that we do love the flower images. Thanks for all your support to SSW through the years!
Arlana actually sized down a year and a half ago and now they have sized up again. Yes, she will have a nice craftroom in their new place. I know she will love having the space again instead of a small bedroom. She is always creating something! I'm sure she will be up and running again in a few more weeks.