WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 11 April 2021

For Get Me Not


 Good afternoon bloggers.  If I wasn't having trouble uploading photo's last month, well the problem hasn't changed. I thought it was my fault but it's something to do with the latest update I did on my computer.

We have two new sketches this month over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and a wonderful sponsor by Sheepski Designs and I adore working with Andrea's images.

Sketch #204



This month our sponsor is Andrea from Sheepski Designs, she has so many wonderful and varied designs in her Etsy Shop you're spoilt for choice.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SheepSkiDesigns
Andrea's own inspirational Blog is
https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/

and a challenge blog can be found at
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to check out what my team members have created this month over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card stock
2. Coloured Card: Lilac by Kaisercard
3. Design Paper: Lilac Gingham from my computer and scraps from my scraps.
4. Image: For Get Me Nots from Sheepski Designs

5. Colour Medium:

6. Tools:


7. Dies:
Spellbinders Classic Large Circles
8. Embellishments: Lilac ribbon and pearls from my stash.

9. Inside and the back of the card.


Happy crafting everyone and please stay safe.







10 comments:

Suze said...

Another lovely card Kathie. I like the purple colour scheme to this one.

Twingomaus said...

Beautiful card. I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge.
Greetings Andrea

anne said...

Such a pretty card Kathie, love the lilac colours and the pretty gingham paper.
Hugs
Anne xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Conny said...

Wonderful card and wonderful flowers!
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Kuni said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 8 at Gem of a Challenge!

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "dots or stripes” challenge over at the Kreativtanten & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for participating in the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/