WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 20 April 2021

Welcome Little One


It's A Baby Boy
Good morning followers and welcome to my blog.  I'm sharing this card I made for a friend whose son and partner had a baby boy recently and thought it would be nice to enter it into some challenges:
There was a lot of cutting dies involved but I was very happy with the outcome and one way to use up my scraps.


Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:


1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Waterfall
3. Design Papers: All scraps from my scrap bins

4. Bedroom Dresser and Draws Die Cut Set

5. Colour Medium: Copies and gel pens

6. Tools Used:

7. Dies Used:



8. Congratulations die:

9. Embellishments: 
a. Coloured brads
b. Silver brads
c. Wet embossing on the Cow and the Spinning Top

10. Inside and the back of the card:
This is the wording used for one of the sides inside the card.


Happy crafting everyone and please stay safe.


















 

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Oh my that's so precious I'm sure that it was appreciated. It's adorable inside and out.

Suze said...

Lovely card Kathie. I like the set of drawers you created.

tilly said...

a lovely card to welcome a new little boy, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz blog challenge ...Tilly

sue t. said...

What an adorable baby card! Thanks for lightening your colors for our pastel challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

Nelly said...

Beautiful card! thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week , nelly x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Beautiful work. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Quillish said...

Awwdorable! Love this card.. so many sweet little things to admire and even the inside. Thank you for joining us with your pastel card at Cupcake Inspiration challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

anne said...

Beautiful, I love the scene you have created and all the details inside and out. It's a super card Kathie.
Hugs
Anne xoxo