WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Tramping Phil


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Here it is the middle of the year already where has 2021 gone to?

I was asked by a friend to make a card for her ex-husbands 70th  birthday I have never met Jim as they were devoiced long before  I knew Jennie.
I was told he was outdoorsy he loved tramping and he had a beard that was going grey.  
Jim Tramping by DigiStamp Boutique was the perfect image for him.  I've heard since that he loved his card.


Happy 70th Birthday Phil.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:


1. Base: Kraft Card
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Pear and Kaisercard Tangerine
3. Design Papers old and unknowen

4. Image: DigiStamp Boutique Jim Hiking

5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Tools: 


7. Dies Used:
My Favourite Things Stitched Rectangles
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
                                              
8. Embellishments:
Small piece of wood from a tree
Burlap 
Cut wooden round pieces
Pale Blue Brads and Fancy label


9. Inside and the back of the card.

                                                 

Take care stay safe and happy crafting.

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Kathie...such a great image and I love his beard. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky and apologies for the missing linky.

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Ginny said...

fabulous card, thank you for joining us at FnF this week :)

creationsnz said...

A wonderful mancard and such beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy men or Kraft challenge, have a great week. CarolG

Jane Savage said...

Love all the glorious layers and the beard really suits him! 🙂
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) Perfect stamp!
Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room this time!

Suze said...

Fabulous card for an outdoorsy man Kathie. Love the tree stump embellishments.
Thank you for entering the For Men or Kraft Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

AndrejaM said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room!

Goga said...

Fantastic masculine card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge, Goga

Helen said...

Great image and added details - love it!

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x

Judy Markowitz said...

Such a great guy card! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}