WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 18 June 2021

Merry Christmas in June


Good morning everyone.  I can't believe we're in the middle of June already, where has the year gone?  I guess with everyone trying to deal with Covid-19 all over the world, Christmas is the last thing on anyone's mind.  In six months time, we'll all be getting ready for Christmas.

Today I'm sharing a card with you and I was so pleased with how it turned out and I think I'll be making more of these cards and using up my scraps.

It's coming up to mid-winter Christmas celebrations here, it's because New Zealanders always celebrate Christmas in the summer when it's hot.



1. Base: Kraft Card
2. Coloured card: Hi Gold Kraft card, Bazzill Ruby Slipper, Gold card.
3. Design Papers: Scraps from other cards.
4. Die Cut: Merry Christmas from an unknown brand

5. Tools Used: 

6. Embellishments: Scraps left over from other cards from my stash.


7. Back of the card:

Take care stay safe and happy crafting.





7 comments:

Maria Giselle B. said...

Very elegant Christmas card. It is never too early to get ready for the holidays especially with handmade cards. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs For The Men And/Or Kraft Card Or Paper Challenge. Good luck!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Stunning card, I love the details you have added. Enjoy your mid Winter celebrations. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Lynda said...

So very elegant - love the colour scheme and added tit-bits. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Brenda said...

Wow, your bits fell into place beautifully, this is such an elegant card! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning Christmas make hun, just love the embellishment in the corner

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Incy Wincy' this fortnight
Hugs Shell xx

Stacey said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNPP.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Rae Ann said...

Love the elegant look of this card and all of the shine from the mirror cardstock. The twine adds a great pop of texture.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our One for the Boys challenge.