WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 7 December 2022

Christmas with Sketch #243


Welcome to my blog, 18 days until Christmas and I still have a few gifts to buy.  I always did my shopping early, and then I would see new items on the shelves and wish I had purchased those items instead.  This year I'm a lot slower and buying what my boys have asked for and they'll be getting money as well.

Today we have two new sketches for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and sketch #243 is the first.

Sketch #243

This sketch is really easy and it's great for using up all those scraps of design paper we keep because just don't want to throw them out.

Don't forget to drop by and have a look at what the rest of the design team has created this month.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Blue Calypso and Artesian Pool
3. Design Papers: Rosie's Essential Papers and scraps from previous projects.

4. Image: Fred She Said Christmas Ornament

5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Embellishments: Kindy Glitz
7. Tools:

8. Dies Used:
My Favourite Things Stitched Rectangles and Spellbinders Classic Circles Large and Small.
    

9. Inside and the back of the card:
                

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2023.  Happy crafting and please stay safe.


10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the beautiful bauble image and selection of P.papers
Carol x

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! Love your color/design and the added pearls/sparkle give it that extra special holiday touch! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW, just love your card and the design is so cool. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

Bunny said...

A lovely card. The blues are so nice and I love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

Pamela Duncan said...

Super card! I also saw this sketch on the challenge list and saved the sketch design, as I love it too. Your paper selection is just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us on the Polkadoodles Challenge. Pam, DT

Furrbster said...

This is a fabulous bauble!

Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Karen Letchworth said...

What a stunning card, Kathie. The teal colors are so pretty and the sketch is perfect for these beautiful ornaments. The accents are so wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog and please stop by again soon.
Karen L, DT

Karen Letchworth said...

P.S. I'd LOVE to have you come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and LOTS of great prizes.
Our Annual Blog Hop is taking place now and there are LOTS of great PRIZES to be won.
You can find all the fun here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Karen L, DT
The Four Seasons Challenge
Word Art Wednesday

Sari / Granne said...

Gorgeous layout and love the monochromic colour you have chosen and also beautiful bling on the image. Thank you for joining us at the #106 Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

anne said...

Such a lovely card Kathie, I love the colours you have used, the sparkle and the beautifully coloured holly and berries.
Hugs
Anne