WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Saturday 6 May 2023

Pretty Doily Die


 Good morning, well here it is another Saturday morning here in New Zealand, where has that week gone to?  As I get older the weeks seem to go by faster.

Today I have the second sketch for 

Sketch #254
I was running out of time this month, so I felt a little lazy by using a die rather than colouring up an image.  But I think that this card looks pretty especially with the design papers used.

A quick peek at the inside of my card.

Challenges I'm Entering:

The Inspiration is the large Circle

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Navy and Blush
3. Design Paper: 12 x 12 Craft Smart Chateau 

4. Image: Lacy Hollow unbranded die.


5. Tools Used:


6. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Circles Large and Small


7. Embellishments:
Navy Satin Ribbon and Navy Card Candy and large Peach Gem


8. Inside and the back of the card.






9 comments:

Ilonka said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Michelle N. said...

Love the card, and you pulled all the elements of the tic tac toe together beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful card and great interpretation of the inspiration photo this month. Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ..love the design and concept
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

anne said...

It's another beautiful card Kathie and a great way to show that the sketch can be used in a different way using a decorative die. Such pretty papers and colours too.
Hugs
Anne xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and lacy die-love the P.paper
Carol x

Arlene said...

Beautiful card and that patterned paper is gorgeous. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas this May for our Tic Tac Toe game.

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Great interpretation of the map! It looks like a mouse to me and I love it! <3

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

Nicole Santos said...

What a beautiful card! I especially love that little bow! Thanks for playing along with the Inspiration Station!