WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 5 January 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Happy Birthday in January.  This month over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 is one of our latest sketches.
I do hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year and here we are in the start of January 2024 already.

Here is one of our sketches for January 2024 I do hope you like it.

  Sketch #270


 
 
A quick look at the inside of my card.  This is such an easy sketch, and I'm looking forward to seeing your cards.

Challenges I'm Entering:


1. Base: Card stock White Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Bubble Gum and Burgundy 
3. Design Paper: By Kaiser Craft Ma Cherie

4. Image: Is from Ma Cherie by Kaisercraft pad which I've never used before.


5. Sentiment: Computer Generated Happy Birthday

6. Tools Used:


7. Dies Used: Spellbinders Classic Large and Small Circles used.
8. Inside and the back of the card.

                 

Take care everyone, have a great month crafting.





10 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Happy New Year Kathie! And what a pretty card you've created. Thanks for thinking of our January Die Cut Divas challenge, however, our January challenge theme is Never Before Used Stuff (use something you've never used before), and it is not Anything Goes.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and p.paper-love it.
Carol x

Ilonka said...

Whow such a great card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Sheepski Designs Challenge.
Ilonka DT

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Heidi said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte, ich mag die Farben sehr!
Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Suze said...

Beautiful card and lovely choice of colours, Kathie. Thank you for entering the New and/or Let's Celebrate Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Barbara said...

I love the complementary colors in your circles that go with your background flowers. So glad that you linked up with us at Double D Challenge.

Jinny said...

What a beautiful card. Love your color choice. Great take on the sketch, too. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Arlene said...

Such a lovely card. I love the NBUS image - such a gorgeous feminine card.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

anne said...

This is a lovely take on the sketch Kathie, it's a great sketch for using a fancy large sentiment as you have done here with a beautiful background paper.
Hugs
Anne xx