Good morning, and welcome to my blog. I've woken up to a beautiful morning; the sky is blue, the sun is shining, and the birds are all out singing.
Today I have another sketch for
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We have two new sketches each month and a retro sketch from the past, so there's plenty to choose from.
Sketch #335
When I designed this sketch last year, I had in mind that you could use all the design paper, since some of it would fit together perfectly. I tried to do this here, but in the end I wanted to colour a beautiful butterfly. Which I did from Pattie's Creations. Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what our designers have created.
Challenges I'm Entering:
TOP ROCKER AWARD 6 - 12 SEPTEMBER 2026
"Love is Like a Butterfly" by Dolly Parton
A RISING STAR AWARD WEEK 1 7-13th Sept 26
DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITE
A gorgeous card with an elegant layout to show off some pretty papers. The beautifully coloured butterfly looks wonderful in pride of place.
Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured card: Kiwi Crush by Bazzill
3. Design Papers: The Mariposa Stack by DCWV
4. The Image: Butterfly 1 by Patti G images
5. The colour medium used was Copic Ciao.
6. Some of the wings of the Butterfly and the body are coated with Glossy Accents.
7. The tools used:
8. Dies Used by Tim Holt: Moulded Circles
9. Embellishments Used: Mini Gold Gems.
10. Inside and the back of the card.
Wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting, everyone.













11 comments:
thank you for sharing your creation with us at A Place to Start
This card is gorgeous with those beautiful papers and layers. The colouring of the butterfly is great and those little golden pearls and the cord are a fantastic decoration. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
Such a stunning card, Kathie with those beautiful butterflies.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Great design, love the papers and beautiful butterflies.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x
Beautiful butterflies!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B and Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B, Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
I love how you colored my Butterfly image and all of the added elements. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations.
Hugs,
Pattie G
Gorgeous! The butterfly paper and cut image are beautiful. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
What a lovely card is this Kathiez.
love the big butterfly.
Glad you joining us at 613 Avenue Create,
Gosh this is gorgeous Kathie! I love that butterfly as the focal point, it's soooooo pretty!
Thank you for joining us at LPOCF!! Good luck!
Gorgeous card Kathie. Love the layers and how your butterfly just pops in the middle. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday- Tristan DT
Your card is very pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment