WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 17 March 2010

DU2DS Challenge #33 NO PATTERNED PAPER

Betty Boop!!!

Good morning everyone, it seems so long ago since I've made a posting but the last few weeks have been so busy with my two boys and husband. I've been making cards for orders and birthdays but I just haven't had the time to put my heart into any challenges.

On Saturday night we had a 40th Birthday Party to go to and someone told me that the lady that was turning 40 was head over heels with Betty Boop! Do you know how hard it is to find an image with Betty Boop in it? Well in the end I found an image in a colouring book, which I scanned and made smaller by computer. I don't know if this counts as a Digi Image but I'll give it a go and I've entered into a Challenge.

Card Recipe

Base: White SU Card Stock.
Red Bazzill for the next layer.
White card stock which the image was printed on from my computer.
White SU was embossed with the cuttlebug embossing folder Divine Swirls.
Image: Scanned from a colouring book and colours with Copics, a Silver Gel Pen and a Black Glaze pen from Sakura. The image was cut with Nestabilities Square and Nestabilities Square Scalloped edge and the Forty was cut with Cuttlebug Olivia font.
Embellishments: Silver mesh from my stash, jewelled gems from my stash.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs Kathie

xox

2 comments:

mckinkle said...

Fab fun card Kathie! Love the red and white!

Keryn x

Liza said...

A fab card Kathie, I love the funky image and the bold colours you have used.

Liza x