Hi everyone hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I had a wonderful time at our beach house the weather was lovely and here it is Autumn and my boys were still swimming as the water is very warm. Liam caught his first snapper this weekend he as so proud of himself, well he really caught four of them so guess who had to clean them, fillet them and skin them. Next time I'll be teaching him how to do it. Here's are card I made out of scraps which I had up at the beach, I wasn't going to make any cards just colour some images in.
- White SU for the base of the card
- Mauve Bazzill for the next layer as well as Mauve Bazzill Bling
- The flower paper was printed sometime ago it was a free digi download from Cuddly Buddly. Stripped paper was from my stash, I think it was Craft Creations.
- Image was Olive from Digistamp Boutique and coloured with water colour pencils.
- Gems and ribbon from my stash.
- Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares
- Wording was PC generated using Lucida Handwriting.
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.