WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 8 April 2010

Bee Crafty Challenge's First Birthday

Bee Crafty Birthday's

Hi everyone hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I had a wonderful time at our beach house the weather was lovely and here it is Autumn and my boys were still swimming as the water is very warm. Liam caught his first snapper this weekend he as so proud of himself, well he really caught four of them so guess who had to clean them, fillet them and skin them. Next time I'll be teaching him how to do it. Here's are card I made out of scraps which I had up at the beach, I wasn't going to make any cards just colour some images in.
Card Recipe
  • White SU for the base of the card
  • Mauve Bazzill for the next layer as well as Mauve Bazzill Bling
  • The flower paper was printed sometime ago it was a free digi download from Cuddly Buddly. Stripped paper was from my stash, I think it was Craft Creations.
  • Image was Olive from Digistamp Boutique and coloured with water colour pencils.
  • Gems and ribbon from my stash.
  • Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares
  • Wording was PC generated using Lucida Handwriting.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.


Hugs

1 comment:

Bee said...

Very pretty card and lovely design. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Birthday Challenge :)