Good morning another lovely morning here in New Zealand the sun is out and it's still very warm it rained over night but we need the rain for our gardens. Oh well if it rains today that's my excuse to stay inside and craft instead. This card is for two challenges Sketch Saturday Week #98 and Secret Crafter Challenge #78 Get Well.
- White SU for the card base
- Aqua paper by Craft Creations
- Dark Aqua or Teal paper is handmade I've had for years
- Patterned paper is so cute it's a Digi Download paper from The Creative Cottage Come Rain or Shine kit. It has rain drops and umbrella's all over it, they are hard to see on this card and the teal gingham paper is also a digi download which I got some time ago but can't remember where I got it from.
- This lovely cute image is from Digi Stamp Osais and it's "Susie Squirrel In the Rain". Susie has been coloured with Copic Ciao and a Dark Blue gel glitter pen for the rain.
- Wording is PC generated Peggy Font.
- Gingham flowers cut with Olivia font cuttlebug and the ribbon, gems and yellow flowers from my stash.
Hope everyone enjoys there week and weekend and thanks for looking.