WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Sketch Saturday Week # 98 and Secret Crafter Challenge #78 'Under the Weather'


'Under the Weather'.
Good morning another lovely morning here in New Zealand the sun is out and it's still very warm it rained over night but we need the rain for our gardens. Oh well if it rains today that's my excuse to stay inside and craft instead. This card is for two challenges Sketch Saturday Week #98 and Secret Crafter Challenge #78 Get Well.
Card Recipe:
  • White SU for the card base
  • Aqua paper by Craft Creations
  • Dark Aqua or Teal paper is handmade I've had for years
  • Patterned paper is so cute it's a Digi Download paper from The Creative Cottage Come Rain or Shine kit. It has rain drops and umbrella's all over it, they are hard to see on this card and the teal gingham paper is also a digi download which I got some time ago but can't remember where I got it from.
  • This lovely cute image is from Digi Stamp Osais and it's "Susie Squirrel In the Rain". Susie has been coloured with Copic Ciao and a Dark Blue gel glitter pen for the rain.
  • Wording is PC generated Peggy Font.
  • Gingham flowers cut with Olivia font cuttlebug and the ribbon, gems and yellow flowers from my stash.

Hope everyone enjoys there week and weekend and thanks for looking.

Hugs

Kathie xox

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Kathie...it's been a while since I have stopped by for a visit...oh my, you have been busy! This is such a cute card. I love the colors you used and the image is absolutley adorable!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Kathie, i love your colour combo! I saw a Boden advert this morning in these colours and thought 'wow' wouldn't they look great on a card. You have proved that yes, they really do! Love the sweet stamp that you used and how beautifully you have coloured the image. Jo x

Jo said...

SO pretty! what a fab get well soon card this is, sure to cheer anyone up who is feeling 'under the weather'
*claps*
Thank you for joining in with us this week at Sketch Saturday.
Jo xx

Mel X said...

Hiya Kathie, oh my!! This is a beauty! Love the stunning layout, the papers and colours are gorgeous and that image is so cute. Perfect sentiment and all brilliant for the challenge.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter, I do hope you come back and see us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

Mel X