- Base of the card white SU card stock
- Pink paper from craft creations
- Crimson paper from Magnolia Papers
- Crimson and Pink Paper from Magnolia Papers
- Image is for Digistamp Boutique Alexa Shop Til You Drop coloured with Copic Ciao's
- Inked edge with Versa Color
- Sentiment is PC generated using Papyrus font
- I didn't have any hot pink ribbon so I coloured this with my Copic Marker, Lace, Butterflies, Ribbon, Charm & Chain and gems from my stash.
For Stampin for the Weekend, apart from using Ribbon and Bows you could extend the Challenge by using 3 paper and 3 embellishments + a Charm.
- Pink Paper
- Crimson Paper
- Crimson & Pink Patterned Paper
- Charm and Chain
Thanks for looking everyone and I do hope you all have a lovely weekend today is warm and sunny here in New Zealand.