WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 23 April 2010

Lilybean Fairy #2 I love Digi Challenge #5


Lilybean Fairy #2
Good morning here it is Friday morning already, boy it comes around quickly and as you get older I think it comes quicker. I made this card last night for a new challenge I found on someones blog and it's I Love Digi do I what!!! ??? I love digi images and papers so thought this challenge would be just right for me. Then I had to search my computer and my scraps for papers to match my image. One of these days I do it the other way round, find the papers first then colour my image.LOL I'll learn. Here's my take on Dawny's sketch.

Card Recipe:

  • White SU card for the base
  • Blue paper from Summertime Designs she has some amazing papers
  • Patterned Umbrella paper is from The Creative Cottage Come Rain or Shine Kit
  • The yellow gingham paper I down loaded some time ago but didn't name it in my computer, all I can tell you is there is about 16 colours in the set and it's called Gingham Paper Set. If anyone knows can you please tell me know so that put the name in my postings.
  • The image is another of the Lilybean Fairies from Pollycraft there are 6 images in the set and this one is coloured with Copic Markers.
  • Sponged with Yellow Versa Ink
  • Gems and Flowers from my stash.

Thank you for looking at my posting and have a great weekend.

Hugs



2 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very cute

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Sprytebyrd said...

Kathie, this is beautiful! Your coloring is perfect and I just love the blue and yellows! Such a wonderful take on our sketch!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)