WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday 12 April 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #44 'Fuchsia's'

FUCHSIA'S
Good morning yes another wonder Autumn day here in New Zealand, the sun is shinning it's very warm. It won't be long before I'm telling you that it's cold and wet and I'll be moaning about the winter. I'm a Spring and Summer person and I don't like the rain. We are very lucky where we live it's not cold enough to snow, but I only have to travel 10 minutes to New Zealand's largest river, 45 minutes to our beach house and about 4 hours to the mountains skiing. We have it all at our back door and still my boys don't know what they want to do today, as they are on two weeks school holidays. If they don't make up their minds soon I could be tempted to stay at home making cards for the day!!!LOL
Today's card is for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch challenge, I must say if you haven't visited this site it's well worth having a look, as they ladies have some wonderful sketches for you to participate in . Anyway here's my take on this weeks sketch.


Card Recipe
  • White SU stock for the base.
  • Purple, Hot Pink and Green paper from Craft Creations.
  • Image is from the wonderful Chris Dark at Sketching Stamper If you haven't had a look at Chris's shop and site your really missing out, her drawings are wonderful and so easy to use, and just go for a wonder through her site Chris makes the most amazing cards, she such a talented lady. If you have a look at some of my older postings you will see some other images of used of Chris's, her Sweet Pea's are my favourite. My image is colour with Copic's.
  • Lace, ribbon, tulle and gems from my stash.
  • Nestabilities Label one used.

Take care everyone and many thanks for looking and have a great week.

Hugs

9 comments:

mulberry station said...

wow, your fuchsia's are gorgeous! I love them! I really like the nestibilities that you used to frame your image and the beautiful lace border trim. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Stacy said...

Beautiful card! I love the ribbon and lace! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a beautiful card! I love the image and your colors. Totally breathtaking! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Georgous card! I love your fushia image! So striking! You colored it perfect as my favorite is the pink and purple fushias. I am also a Spring/Summer person living in the great Northwest but our Spring as been much too cold for me this year so I am still waiting for Spring! Oh I also love the tulle you used...it really added some nice texture! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Rose said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the beautiful colors you used and that flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week!

Do What You Love said...

Your card is so pretty, Kathie. I love the colors and the way you've colored the Fuchsias are darling! Love the ribbon weaved into the lace; makes it so elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Your card is so pretty. I love your colors. Such a sweet image. Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!

KymKreates said...

What a lovely KREATION!!! Thanks a bunch for joining us this week at SSW.
KymKreates