Good morning yes another wonder Autumn day here in New Zealand, the sun is shinning it's very warm. It won't be long before I'm telling you that it's cold and wet and I'll be moaning about the winter. I'm a Spring and Summer person and I don't like the rain. We are very lucky where we live it's not cold enough to snow, but I only have to travel 10 minutes to New Zealand's largest river, 45 minutes to our beach house and about 4 hours to the mountains skiing. We have it all at our back door and still my boys don't know what they want to do today, as they are on two weeks school holidays. If they don't make up their minds soon I could be tempted to stay at home making cards for the day!!!LOL
Today's card is for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch challenge, I must say if you haven't visited this site it's well worth having a look, as they ladies have some wonderful sketches for you to participate in . Anyway here's my take on this weeks sketch.
- White SU stock for the base.
- Purple, Hot Pink and Green paper from Craft Creations.
- Image is from the wonderful Chris Dark at Sketching Stamper If you haven't had a look at Chris's shop and site your really missing out, her drawings are wonderful and so easy to use, and just go for a wonder through her site Chris makes the most amazing cards, she such a talented lady. If you have a look at some of my older postings you will see some other images of used of Chris's, her Sweet Pea's are my favourite. My image is colour with Copic's.
- Lace, ribbon, tulle and gems from my stash.
- Nestabilities Label one used.
Take care everyone and many thanks for looking and have a great week.