WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Lilybean Fairy

Lilybean Fairy
Good morning another lovely day here in New Zealand, I do hope that everyone in the UK and Europe are OK, especially with the ash coming down. I know what it's like about 15 years ago in New Zealand when one of our Mountain's erupted and we are between 4 - 5 hours drive away, but our cars still go ash on them whilst parked in our driveways. Flights out of New Zealand are only to America, Australia and the Asia Pacific at present nothing any further.
Today my card is for two challenges the first for Stamp Something Challenge being Layered and the other is for Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge # 26 and it's their 1st Birthday. My card is a take on Sketch # 17 of Arianne which I love. So Happy Birthday Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

Card Recipe:

  • Base of card is White SU Card Stock
  • Purple paper from Craft Creations
  • Patterned papers the Teal and Purple paper is an old paper I've stashed from Karen Foster Design Titled Starry Night and the other Purple and Mauve paper is from Rosie's Design.
  • The image is from Pollycraft Designs titled Lilybean Fairies and this one is Primrose Flower Fairy these images are so cute you will be seeing more of them.
  • Coloured with Copic markers
  • Sentiment PC generated using Papyrus Font
  • Embellishments ribbon and gems from my stash
  • Cuttlebug and Nestabilities Tag.

Thank you for looking and reading my posting. Take care and have a great weekend.

Hugs


2 comments:

Arianne said...

Great card with amazing colors!
Thanks for choosing my sketch to play along with us in our birthday-challenge.

Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team

Denimo said...

Awwwww... what a wonderful card Kathie!!!

So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo