Good morning everyone and we have another wonderful morning here in New Zealand. Well the boys and I are off to have a few Luge rides down a mountain. Unfortunately my dear hubby can't make it as he is really busy at work.
Firstly I would like to thank Arlana from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for such a wonderful sketch. As soon as I saw the sketch I new what Image I was going to use. This is one of the images I coloured whilst at the beach house over the Easter break. All I had to do was match my papers which I knew I would have these colours. While I was looking I came across the Purple and Olive Green variegated paper I bought about two years ago for a card and have never used it, as you do. Well I've got the right design and colours for this paper. I must say this card went together so easily and quick and I am so happy with the finished product I think it looks really pretty, even if I say so myself.
- White SU card for the base
- Purple and Olive Green Bazzill
- Mauve and White stripped paper from Craft Creations, Olive Green and White patterned paper from Magnolia and the wonderful Olive Green and Purple variegated shimmer paper I know was American sorry I don't know the brand.
- The image is Tulip Bowl from our wonderfully talented Chris Dark at Sketching Stamper. Chris I just love your images to colour. Tulip's coloured with Copic's and a White Glaze pen.
- Cuttlebug and Nestabilities Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle.
- Lace cut with lace template unaware of the brand and I have used the Olive Green and Purple variegated paper for this.
- Ribbon and Gems from my stash.
Thank you so much for looking and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. My boys are having their first game of Soccer for the season.