WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday 26 April 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 46 'Happy Birthday'

Happy Birthday

Good afternoon here it is Monday afternoon the weekend has flown by and I didn't have time to make one card. Both my boys played Soccer on Saturday and they both had a win two very happy boys on Saturday afternoon. Visitors for lunch on Saturday and visitors for lunch on Sunday, so as you can see with house work and Soccer fields I didn't have much time for crafting. I sat down this morning when I should have been making beds and doing the washing I made my card instead. This is my take on another wonderful sketch from Arlana from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Card Recipe:

  • White SU for the base of my card
  • Purple Bazzill
  • Patterned digi papers are a kit from Cuddly Buddly Pepper Papers Purple and Lime
  • Image is Lilly from Digistamp Boutique this is one of my very first digi images I ever purchased. Lilly has be coloured with copic markers.
  • Sentiment: PC generated using Peggy Font
  • Embellishments: Lace, ribbon, gems, pearls in her hair and dress, flowers from my stash
  • Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Circle, Scalloped Circle, Classic Oval, and Labels.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week.

Hugs

12 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

That stripe paper is so perfect with the floral background and your ribbon couldn't have been more perfect! I still want to get the ribbon label set! I love your card!

Jeannie said...

Very cute card and the colors are great! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

Oh Kathie, Your card is so gorgeous! I love your lavender colors. Your coloring is beautiful and well done. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

JR Creations said...

Wow Kathie! This is fab. Love that Digi Stamp image!! Time well spent if you ask me. The washing can wait if you're able to create such gorgeous cards. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

Lisa T said...

Oh so sweet! I love that DigiStamp Boutique image. Thanks for playing along with this week's SSW sketch challenge!

Do What You Love said...

Kathie, this is such a lovely card. I really love the papers and how you put them together so nicely. The ribbon really adds a special touch, as do the flowers! Beautiful lace there, too. Beautiful card with a lovely colored image! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

You did such a great job with Lilly! Love the card! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathy love your sweet card this week. I love that cute digi stamp image that you used. Your colors are adorable!!! thanks for playing along @ SSW!!!

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathy love you sweet card this week That digi stamp image is adorable. Love your sweet colors. Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!!

KymKreates said...

Oh my your creation is such a treat!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SKW!
KymKreates

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

TOOOO CUTE!!! I love the colors and the darling image! Thanks for joining us at SSW!