Good morning and welcome to my blog. Today is Wednesday already which means we have another wonderful
Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards awesome work everyone there were so many beautiful cards and all your talents amaze me each week with what you produce.
This week we have another great sketch which really shows off our precious design papers we choose with love and don't want to use sometimes, I've even caught myself looking, touching and feeling them and putting them away for a rainy day and not using them how sad it that ladies?
This week we have another great sketch
Here's a glimpse of inside of my card using our sponsor
DigiStamp Boutique image Birthday Nell isn't it cute.
This week our sponsor is
Sally-Ann Hancock the owner of
Digi Stamp Boutique
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.
This weeks prize is a
to spend in the DigiStamp Boutique online store
or enter your card in the DigiStamp Boutique monthly challange
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created for us this week using Sally-Ann's wonderful images from DigiStamp Boutique over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: Cream Bazzill
2. Coloured Card: Navy Blue, Blue and Baby Pink Kaisercraft Card.
3. Design Paper: American Craft Paper
4. Image: Birthday Nell by DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics, White and Black liquid embossing pens
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Squares, Label, bunting by Couture Creations, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Glossy Accents, Liquid Pearls and Stickles Star Dust.
7. Embellishments: Bunting by Couture Creations.
8. Sentiment: Happy Birthday created by PC using Papyrus font.
9. Gems, Pearl Brad, Navy Blue ribbon and flowers from my stash.
10. Finishing Touches: Inside my card and the back of the card.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.