WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 5 February 2023

Chin Up Buttercup



Today I have another card using Sketch #248 for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and I've used another of Di Digi Downloads.  As a child, we had a farm and I would make Daisy Chains out of Daisy's and Buttercups.  I know that they were both weeds but I loved them both and they always made me smile and looked so pretty together.  

Sketch #248
Here's a quick look at the inside of my card.  In my posting I said how easy this cad is and a great way to use up those scraps.


Don't forget to check out our design team creations over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this month.

Challenges I'm Entering:
Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card Stock: Sunshine by Kaisercarft
3. Design Papers: Digital Paper by Gina K Design Sunshine Field and the yellow Gingham by Rosies Studio

4. Image: Chin Up Buttercup by Di's Digital Downloads.

5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used:

7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Large Petite Ovals
Large Scalloped Ovals
Large & Small Classic Squares

8. Sentiment: PC Generated.

9. Embellishments: Flowers from Stash.


10.Inside and the back of the card.


Wishing everyone a great weekend and happy crafting.


 

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifulcard
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

crafty-stamper said...

Love the sunny card,love the cute image and pretty papers
carol x

Sioban said...

A lovely scene this digi and the backing papers and embellishments are just right.

Donna Walls said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx

Renske Wishes You said...

Such an bright card. It gives me spring vibes. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Renske, Polkadoodles DT

NanaConnie said...

Oh, this is just too cute, Kathie! Love that precious image and your coloring is fabulous. Delightful design overall. Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT
BTW, we're having a DT Call. Why don't you consider applying? :-D

Jane Savage said...

So sweet, love the spring colours!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Arlene said...

How cute in the monochromatic yellow. Adorable.

I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
We hope to see you there.
~ Arlene DT

Savyakala by Asha said...

simply gorgeous.
Hello, I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
We hope to see you there.
~ Asha DT

Rachel said...

What a sweet image! Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge!

anne said...

This is such a lovely card Kathie and all the yellow you have used makes me think of warmer times. Love the monochromatic look you have created.
Hugs
Anne xx