WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 16 February 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

                               
Happy Birthday
to a very special lady, who will soon be my daughter-in-law.
A friend of mine sent me a card with this same design, I loved it so much that I had to try making one also and I was so pleased with my first attempt at a Dutch Barn Fold card.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White Bazzill Bling
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Avocado & Silver card stock.
3.  Design Paper: Crafters Choice Pale Garden
4. Sentiment: PC generated using Typewriter 

5. Tools Used:


6. Dies Used:
Classic large and small circles and heart circles are Spellbinders.
Love, the Butterflies, Happy Birthday and the stitched hearts are unbranded dies.



     





7. Embellishments:
Happy birthday, love, pink heart gems, flowers, and brads from my stash.





8. Inside and the back of the card:
Handmade Envelope to fit this card.


Take care everyone and happy crafting.

11 comments:

Diane said...

Beautifully created with such pretty details and lovely design!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Triple B} NEW March 3rd
{Stencil Fun}

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and floral paper,love the fold and all the dies
Carol x

Sari / Granne said...

Gorgeous set, love the pretty papers and awesome folding. Thank you for joining QKR Stampede #461 challenge.

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed; love the card fold. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

brenda said...

What a super shape and design, many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

Lynda said...

What a stunning card. You have used the elements very well - and the colour scheme is so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Linby said...

I can see a lot of work has gone into this beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

anne said...

This is a beautiful card Kathie, I love the colours you have used and the papers are so pretty.
Hugs
Anne xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a beautiful folded card - Love all the flowers and die cut aditions. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous project Kathie. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Wendy DT