WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 3 February 2023

Pretty Hibiscus Sketch #247


Hi follower and welcome to my blog and it's February already, where did January get to? 
This month over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have two new sketches.
Sketch #247
Very easy sketch and great for those large images we all have.
Here’s a quick look of the inside of my card.
Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the other DT's have created.


Challenges I’m Entering

Card Recipe
1. Base: White French Linen card stock
2. Design Paper:
3. Coloured Card Stock:
4. Image: Hibiscus (unknown image)
 
5. Colour Medium: Copics 
6. Tools Used:


7. Dies & Embossing folders:
Cuttlebug Love folder
Spellbinders Classic Circles
and Petite Scalloped Circles

8. Embellishments:
Satin ribbon and flat back pearls.

9. Inside and back of my card:
Happy crafting my lovelies and I hope to see some stunning creations.

9 comments:

Carol said...

Very pretty coloring of your floral images!!! Love your color choices on the card overall too! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful image beautifully coloured
Carol x

Wendy said...

Beautiful coloring of you flowers! I love the paper and pearls that you chose for accents. Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing and playing with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Kathie. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Wendy DT

Renske Wishes You said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Renske, Penny's DT

Arlene said...

Such a beautiful card and you made that sketch you own.

Hello, I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
We hope to see you there.
~ Arlene DT

anne said...

This card reminds me of holidays in Sorrento where there were hibiscus flowers in the hotel garden. Love the coral tones you have used Kathie and the image fits the sketch beautifully.
Hugs
Anne xx

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love your colors. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT