WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 22 May 2024

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY

 
GUCCI
Today I'm sharing a card I made for my youngest son Ryan for his 21st birthday some time ago.  
He doesn't like fancy or over-the-top cards so this is what I came up with.
A month or so earlier he had purchased himself a GUCCI card holder, it came in a beautiful box, a bag and a ribbon.  So my words were don't throw it away I'll have the packaging.
Looking at the card side on now I should have used black foam or coloured the white green with my copic markers.

Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Daring Cardmakers Challenge Let's Hear It For The Boys!null *
GUCCI Ribbon

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Forest
3. Design Paper:

4. Sentiment: Happy Birthday Die
5. Tools used:

6. Dies Used: Alphbert Dies Unbranded
Spellbinders Classic Crcles Small and Large
 
7. Embellishments: Black gems, Washi Tape and GUCCI ribbon.


8. Inside and the back of the card:

8 comments:

brenda said...

Great recycling and a perfect masculine card for your Son, many thanks for joining in again with out Allsorts 15th Birthday celebrations.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card and great recycling.
Carol x

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing our celebrations at Allsorts with this super card. That technique works so well for masculine cards.Sarah

Sarn said...

Lovely masculine birthday card.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card and great recycling too. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge birthday celebrations this week.
Liz xx

Di said...

What a super card Kathie! Love that you reused the Gucci ribbon. Love the eclipse effect of the RYAN - perfect!

Hugs
Di xx

Linby said...

Great card for your son. I love how you re inserted his name. Thanks for playing along with us for our 15th birthday at Allsorts.

Kim said...

Great card. Special and masculine. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.