Good morning it's another beautiful morning here in New Zealand the sun is shinning, it's a little cool and you know it's Autumn. The wonderful Autumn colours of the trees and the leaves are falling on the ground. I look over to a beautiful tree we have out of my kitchen window and it 's the shades of burnt orange the same as my card. We have about 500 trees around me on our property and all of them are different this time of year. My card today is for Colour Create Challenge # 43 Burnt Orange, Black and Cream these colours are completely out of my comfort zone but I've really enjoyed making this card. Having only boys you would think I would be use to these colours.LOL
- Base cream SU card stock
- Black paper from Craft Creations
- Burnt Orange Bazzill Basics Paper (Saltillo) colour
- Patterned paper be loved "Beautiful Branches by My Mind's Eye. After I bought the paper I noticed little love hearts on the paper which matched the hearts in Lilybean's hat and hand.
- Lilybean Fairy is #3 in the series by Pollycraft Designs and Lilybean has been coloured with Copic Markers and Versa Colour Ink
- Cream Lace and Pearls and Burnt Orange ribbon are from my stash
- Cuttlebug and Nestabilities Square
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and this Sunday in New Zealand is "Mother's Day"