WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Lilybean Fairy #4 Secret Crafter #82 and The Crafty Calendar Challenge #8

'Lilybean Fairy' #4
Good morning another Wednesday morning here in New Zealand and I can't say the sun is shinny we're having a few showers of rain, it's the middle of Autumn and still very warm. Thank you for all they lovely remarks about my husband yesterday and yes we had a lovely lunch as well. One of the guess speakers at his conference was from Disney World what an amazing guy he had worked at Disneyland for 31 years and started at the bottom and worked his way up. I really enjoyed him and didn't fall asleep. LOL
Today I am entering my card into two challenges the first being Secret Crafter Challenge #82 being 3 Embellishments, 2 papers and 1 image. The second Challenge is The Crafty Calendar Challenge #8 The Great Outdoors. Here's my card recipe.
Card Recipe:
  • Base of card white SU
  • Crimson and Apple Green papers from Magnolia Papers
  • Crimson and Pink paper and Crimson Pink and Apple Green floral paper all from magnolia kit a matching set.
  • Image is another one of Pollycraft images from the set of 6 of 'Lilybean Fairies" I still have another 2 images in the set to colour.
  • Coloured with Copic Markers
  • Kindy Glitz on the wings
  • Embellishments: Flowers, Brad, gem stones and ribbon from my stash. I love the double sides ribbon it matches this card so well.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my card and I hope you all have fun for the rest of the week and a great weekend.

Take care

Hugs


3 comments:

mckinkle said...

Lovely fun funky card Kathie, super colours!

Sounds like you had a great time yesterday and a lovely lunch!

Keryn x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Kathie and such a lovely combo of colours and pretty papers! Thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

debby4000 said...

WOW this is so cute Kathie, glad I popped by.
The punch on my PB mice card is a Leone-Em punch, hope that helps.
luv
Debby