WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday 17 May 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #49 'Lilybean Fairy #5'


Lilybean Fairy #5
Good afternoon, what a beautiful afternoon it is, still very warm for the middle of May but I don't want to say that out loud because then it will change and start getting colder. We had a very busy weekend, I finished my card on Saturday evening and was to tired to even take a photo let lone do the posting and yesterday we do to go away for the day and I was up at 5.30am to leave home for 6.30am so a very early morning start for a Sunday morning and last night I was just too tired to even look at the computer let alone make a posting otherwise I would have made heaps of mistakes.LOL. Another wonderful sketch from Arlana at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and here's my take on it. I'm really pleased how my card turned out and I adore the new papers I found. I had to colour the image for my papers.
Card Recipe:
  • White SU card for the base
  • Purple and Lime Craft Creations Paper
  • Patterned paper is Pavlova Papers Mauve Scroll and the reverse side is Pastel Stripes on the other side and the other is also a Pavlova Paper it is Lime Scroll and Dots on the reverse side which I didn't use.
  • Image is another of Lilybean Fairies from Pollycraft Designs this is the 5 th one in the series I still have one to go.
  • Image coloured with Copic Markers
  • Ribbon, flower and gems from my stash

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope everyone has a great week.

Take care


9 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful color combo! Very sweet!
Thanks so much for joining us for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Darling image! Love those mushrooms and flowers. Your papers are so perfect! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Arlana and Judi
SSW DT

mulberry station said...

Oh kathie, I feel bad that I missed this card. IT is adorable and I love your color combo. I have seen this image used several times before but your take is wonderful!! Great job!
Nancy

JR Creations said...

Oh I love it Kathie! The papers are deadly. Great card. Thanks for playing at SSW.

Jenny T.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Ok, I must go create a lavender and lime green card! ;)

I LOVE your image and layers of gorgeous papers. The colors are beautiful! Thanks for playing along at SSW!

Melissa Craig said...

Cute fairy! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

Do What You Love said...

What a darling card; love those lavender colors with the green; very nice. Your fairy is so cute; love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

She is so pretty! I love the purple and green together. And those striped stockings - so cute! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Stacy said...

This is beautiful! SWEET colors and image! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSW!!!!!