Good afternoon, what a beautiful afternoon it is, still very warm for the middle of May but I don't want to say that out loud because then it will change and start getting colder. We had a very busy weekend, I finished my card on Saturday evening and was to tired to even take a photo let lone do the posting and yesterday we do to go away for the day and I was up at 5.30am to leave home for 6.30am so a very early morning start for a Sunday morning and last night I was just too tired to even look at the computer let alone make a posting otherwise I would have made heaps of mistakes.LOL. Another wonderful sketch from Arlana at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and here's my take on it. I'm really pleased how my card turned out and I adore the new papers I found. I had to colour the image for my papers.
- White SU card for the base
- Purple and Lime Craft Creations Paper
- Patterned paper is Pavlova Papers Mauve Scroll and the reverse side is Pastel Stripes on the other side and the other is also a Pavlova Paper it is Lime Scroll and Dots on the reverse side which I didn't use.
- Image is another of Lilybean Fairies from Pollycraft Designs this is the 5 th one in the series I still have one to go.
- Image coloured with Copic Markers
- Ribbon, flower and gems from my stash
Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope everyone has a great week.