WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #48 "Happy Birthday"

'Happy Birthday'
Good morning this is a very early posting for me today, I'm about to get the boys ready for school, my husband has already left to go into the city for his yearly conference which is held in Auckland at Sky City Tower once a year with over 2500 people and there are 1500 Sales people for his company. Today he is being recognised for being in the 25 in the country which is a milestone in it's self especially with today economic climate. He made the 25 about 3 years ago also another wonderful achievement I am so proud of him so I'm going as well to see him get presented and of course for lunch.LOL
Here's my take on another wonderful sketch from Arlana, a copy of the sketch below.
Card Recipe:
  • White SU card base
  • Lime green and Yellow Bazzill
  • Striped paper is from Cuddly Buddly digi download Peppy Papers Purple and Lime
  • Mauve Gingham paper is from Basic Backgrounds 'Grape Berry'
  • Image is Cool Cat Hambo Stamp a free digi download from Digital Delights
  • Image coloured with Copic Markers
  • Sentiment is PC generated using Papyrus font
  • Ribbon, flowers and gems from my stash
  • Cuttlebug, Classic Circle and Classic Scalloped Circle from Nesabilities

Thank you so much for looking and have a great week.

Hugs

Kathie

xox

9 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Congratulations to your husband for making 25 in the country - that's an outstanding achievement! I hope you get to have some fun while you're there, too! This card is so gorgeous with these wonderful colors! I love how you incorporated your embellishments to work in those same colors - it's just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

mulberry station said...

Now, that is what I would like to be doing right now...oh well, work, work work. Your card really makes me smile Kathie! Darling image and fun paper!
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Cute! I love the rhinestones on the flip-flops! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Congrats to your husband! And another wonderful card - such a cute image! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

JR Creations said...

Wow Kathie, great card wouldn't mind doing that right now myself. Congrats to hubby hope you have a nice lunch! :-)

Thanks for playing at SSW!
Jenny T.

KymKreates said...

What a fantastic take on the sketch!!! Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at SSW!
KymKreates

sweetbloominscraps said...

Congrats to your husband...hope you had a wonderful day. Your card is adorable. I love the spingy colors and the fun image. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Melissa Craig said...

This is a fun birthday card! Very cool cat! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hehehe! LOVE that cool cat! I have him, need to print him out again soon. Fantastic colors and such a fun card. Thanks for playing along at SSW!!!