WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday 24 May 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #50 'Happy Birthday'


'Happy Birthday'
Good morning here it is another Monday morning where has the week gone? I spoke to soon last week about the wonderful Autumn weather we have had, it was cold and dry on Saturday and Sunday is was cold and wet. I had two very disappointed boys on Saturday their Soccer was cancelled because the grounds were too wet to play on because of all the rain on the Friday. It was all my fault that it rained, I was only the messenger. Only one posting last week, I had a very busy week it seemed like I was in the car most of the week on motorways. Thursday night Liam had his school speech final, there were 14 chosen out of 65 that made the final. I was very proud of him he had worked hard and new his speech with out using his Que Cards. Better him than me I think I was more nervous than he was.LOL
This weeks sketch is another wonderful sketch form Arlana here's my take on it.
Card Recipe:
  • White SU card for the base
  • Orange Magnolia Paper, Aqua and Peacock Bazzill
  • Orange Patterned paper from Magnolia
  • Coloured with Copic Markers
  • Sentiment PC generated using Peggy Font
  • Ribbon and Gems from my stash

Hope everyone has a great week and thanks for stopping by to have a look at my creation.

Hugs

8 comments:

mulberry station said...

I hope your son did well on his speech final. My daughter was involed in speech when she was in High school and loved it. It is so good for them to develop their confidence. I love your card this week. The colors and paper are so fun. Great job on the coloring!
Nancy SSW-DT

JR Creations said...

Awh it's gorgeous. Weather here was brilliant but i'm paying for it now with two sore legs, not used to having them out and forgot to cover them up. :-( Congrats to Liam, don't think I could do that anymore.
Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.

Do What You Love said...

This card is so well coordinated with everything - it just shines out so well; loving that beautiful blue ribbon! The gem accents are perfect with that beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

It was cold and rainy here all weekend - and it supposed to be Spring here!

Such a fun bright card! Love the image and your added lil gems! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Kathie, This is a beautiful card! I love the turquoise and orange that you used. What a fun image! I love Sally Ann's images! She is so talented! It always makes it fun for us to create with her images! Have a great week!

Melissa Craig said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

mckinkle said...

Hi Kathie,

I dont know how I missed this post, I love your card. The colours are beautiful and that ribbon is just lush!!

Beautiful sentiment too.

I hope your son does well in the final placings!

Its seems quite surreal that you're just heading into your winter and we are desperate for a bit of summer here! Very strange!!

Heres my email: kerynmcnicol@sky.com
if you could email me with your address, I will post your template to you, it will be paper but just needs tracing onto chipboard or acetate, whatever you fancy.

Keryn x

Liza said...

Beautiful work Kathie, I love your DPs and fabulous colouring.

Liza x