WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 12 October 2017

Amalia and Presents



Welcome to my blog, I'm sorry I'm late posting this week hopefully everything will get back to normal in this household and my posting for challenges will be on time.
I do hope everyone is well and you're enjoying your crafting still.



This week have another new sketch one I created 
whilst recuperating after breaking my ankle.
It's not a hard sketch but it is one that you can use up all those 
scrap pieces of paper that we all have left over and as they are too good to throw out.

Sketch # 123

This week our sponsor is 
Dilly Beans Digi Stamps
by Megan Suarez



Our lucky winner will receive
Prize:  Three Free Images

Don't forget to drop by the rest of the team over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they created using 
Dilly Beans Stamps.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1a Base: White French Linen
2.a Coloured Card: Moss and Scarlet by Kaisercraft 

1.b Base: White French Linen
2.b Coloured Card: Grape and Sea Foam by Kaisercraft
3.a Image: Amalia and Presents by Dilly Beans
3.b As above



4. a and b Colour Medium: Copics black and white gel pens.
5. a and b Tools Used.



6. Dies Used

7. a Embellishments: Deep Red Velvet Ribbon from my stash.


7.b Mauve Ribbon, Silver Twine, Flower and Mauve gems all from my stash.
8.a Inside and the back of card A

8. b Inside and the back of card B

Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.


16 comments:

Wynn said...

Very pretty colour palette and great layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges Wynn DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, both of your cards are gorgeous. LOVE your sketch. You are so good at the sketches - you are just so creative!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, I love the papers :)
Hugs Kaz xx

JanR said...

So cute! I love how you did two cards in different colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

cass said...

Both cards are great, but my favourite is the grape and seafoam coloured card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls for our "Stripey Days are here again" Challenge.

GalFridayStamping said...

What a lovely creations! Love the different color combos you used. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

The Red Mullet Band said...

Great cards I love it!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

anne said...

These are gorgeous Kathie, great colour combinations and lovely papers.
Hugs Anne xx

Juls said...

So pretty thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Linby said...

Two great cards - looks good in both colour combos.
Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.

Lynn x
DT

Joanna M. said...

Great job with both your cards. They are soo different but each pretty in their own way. I love your crafting style!

Hester said...

Fabulous cards! Gorgeous image and Beautiful in purple and red!
I love the purple
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

Michelle J M said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous cards with us at Ooh La La Creations. Love the two different colour choices. Michelle x

Cards By Leona said...

Lovleypair of Christmas cards! Thank you for entering the Autumn colours challenge at Creative Moments.
Leona (DT)

Helen said...

Wonderful cards!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

TracyM #6773 said...

LOVE both cards, the image is so cute, colouring pretty, so are the patterned papers and design!
Thank You for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge and for the sketch too :)