Hello and welcome to my blog. Sorry I'm running a little late this week with my postings but here I am.
This week over at
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
the theme is
and our sponsor is
I've used Mouse Big Flower which I won recently and have been dying to use it.
Theme this week is
and our lucky winner will receive
Prize - 4 digi images of winners choice
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White French Linen Card
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercraft Bubblegum
3. Pattern Paper: Rosie Studio Pink Gingham and Scrap paper from scrap box.
4. Image: Mouse Big Flower by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics and a silver, white and black gel pens
6. Tools Used
7. Dies Used
Hello sentiment computer generated used My Favourite Things
label die, and silver gems, pink rose from my stash and Cheery Lynn left die and silver brad and Dragonfly all from my stash.
9. Inside and the back of my card.
Take care and have a great week, happy crafting.